These ribs are the bomb!
Tender BBQ Ribs, boiled ribs in stock broth with coriander seeds, then generously smothered in BBQ Sauce before grilling. This saves time, and adds flavor to ribs that fall off the bone! It's our favourite Fast Bbq Pork Ribs Recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 kg / 2lbs pork ribs
- 2 onions thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds crushed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- oil for frying
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle Barbecue sauce for basting
- Trim the ribs and remove any excess fat or membranes.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in large pot. Saute onion and garlic until tender. Add the ribs, crushed coriander seeds and enough chicken broth to cover the ribs. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer on low, covered for about 45 minutes, until ribs are tender but not falling apart.
- Preheat the bbq to medium heat. Remove the ribs from the boiling water and discard water and onions. Using a brush, cover the ribs all over with bbq sauce and put on grill, meatier side down. Grill for about 10-15 minutes, continually turning and basting with bbq sauce as needed.
- Serve immediately. Serve with more bbq sauce.
Inspired by Peter’s Food Adventures