The magical flavours of Cranberry and Orange come together with a bit of coconut to create a light and delicious pudding.
To add a bit of flair, decorate the pudding with a bit of Orange zest. Just make sure you soak the chia seeds in the almond milk ahead of time- before you assemble this dessert for best results.
Festive Cranberry & Orange Chia Pudding
Ingredients per serve
- 4 tbsp Greek or coconut flavoured yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/8 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tbsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Ahead of time, mix chia seeds and almond milk in a glass jar or container. Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Layer One: 2 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Cranberry & Orange Sauce
- Layer Two: 4 tbsp Greek yogurt or coconut flavoured yogurt mixed with 1/8 tbsp cinnamon and 1/8 tbsp mixed spice
- Layer Three: 2 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Cranberry & Orange Sauce
- Layer Four: 2 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 1/4 cup almond milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
This delicious recipe was created by Brisbane lifestyle blogger Alice, from Alice in Healthyland