You Beauty! Now you can have your beer and eat it too with just 2 ingredients, 1 pot, 0 hassle.
This crowd pleaser one-pot recipe is simple, versatile, packed with a medium heat, and delicious! They’ll think you’ve been working on it all day.
Our January delivery featured the divine Mrs. Renfro’s salsa spices paired with Rahr & Sons amber lager delivering a unique and bold flavour. (but you could use any salsa really)
Salsa Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 jar Mrs. Renfro’s Craft Beer Salsa
- Your bread of choice – bun, tortillas etc
- Sliced avocado, queso fresco or feta cheese and lettuce or cabbage
- Place chicken in slow cooker (yep, this little baby is going to do all the work!)
- Pour your jar of salsa over the chicken
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours
- Shred chicken and add back to the slow cooker to absorb more liquid (about 10 minutes)
- Prepare your bread of choice
- Top bread with shredded chicken, queso fresco or feta cheese and lettuce or cabbage
You now have a feast fit for a condiment King or condiment Queen – just add a cold beer and you’re all good!